Eco-Friendly Pest Control Options in Phoenix, AZ
Pests can be a nuisance, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Here at Bills Pest Termite Control, we offer a variety of eco-friendly pest control options that are safe for you and your family. We use an IPM (Integrated Pest Management) approach to eliminating pests. Our pest control technicians have years of experience and know what they’re looking for when they inspect your home or business. With one phone call, you can schedule an appointment with one of our experts who will come out and provide services like:
- Bed Bugs
- Feral Pigeons
- Free Pest Inspections
Eco Friendly Pest Control Service
Eco-friendly pest control is a great option for anyone who wants to be environmentally conscious, but it also has a lot of other benefits. Eco-friendly options are safe for you, your family, and your pets they’re easy on the wallet and they don’t harm the environment.
While traditional pest control methods use harsh chemicals that kill bugs by poisoning them, eco-friendly methods use different ways of getting rid of pests without using harmful chemicals or poisons. For example:
- Insecticidal soap sprays can be used in cracks under furniture or along baseboards where roaches like to hide; these sprays contain pyrethrins which are derived from chrysanthemums (the same flowers that produce gardenias). These products may also contain piperonyl butoxide (another insecticide) as an added bonus! Pyrethrins are toxic enough on their own–but when mixed with piperonyl butoxide they become even more effective at killing roaches by attacking their nervous systems directly through contact with skin or ingestion via food sources such as dust particles carried into homes by wind currents created from air conditioners blowing outside windows.”
Insecticidal soaps are very effective at killing roaches, but these products have to be used correctly. You will need to use them on a regular basis in order for them to be effective. The soap needs to contact the insect directly or through ingestion via food sources such as dust particles carried into homes by wind currents created from air conditioners blowing outside windows.”
Eco-Friendly Pest Control Phoenix, AZ
Eco-friendly pest control is a solid option for consumers looking to keep pests at bay. It’s safe for children and pets, so you don’t have to worry about your family members being endangered by strong chemicals. The environment is also protected from any harmful effects of toxic pesticides.
Eco friendly pest control is effective in ridding your home of all types of unwanted insects, including:
- Ants – ants may carry diseases like dysentery; they can damage wood furniture with their acidic saliva; they will eat anything sweet (including sugar); ants can damage leather shoes and clothing
- Bed Bugs – Bed bugs are nocturnal creatures that feed on human blood while you sleep; these tiny insects will bite you repeatedly during the night until they become full; once the feeding process has begun it becomes difficult for humans to get rid of them because there are so many different hiding places where bed bugs could hide out until nightfall arrives again
- Cockroaches – cockroaches are filthy creatures that can spread diseases and bacteria; they like to live in groups so when you see one, there are more hiding in your home; these insects also leave behind a foul odor when they die Fleas – fleas are small blood-sucking parasites that feed on humans, dogs and cats; if your pet becomes infested with fleas, they will soon transfer over to bite humans Scabies – scabies is a highly contagious skin disease caused by tiny mites called Sarcoptes scabiei; these mites burrow into the skin of their victims causing intense itching and irritation.
Safe Pest Control Phoenix, AZ
There are many safe pest control methods, but some are more effective than others. The most natural and effective way to control pests is by using organic substances like peppermint oil, lavender oil, and clove oil. These oils can be added to the soil of your plants or sprayed directly on them. They will repel insects from your garden without harming them or polluting our environment with harmful chemicals.
In addition to being environmentally friendly, these methods have other benefits as well: they’re less expensive than traditional pesticides; they don’t require you to wear protective gear while applying them; they won’t harm your family members if they come into contact with these plant sprays (unlike chemical pesticides); and there’s no risk of accidentally ingesting toxic chemicals when handling food grown in gardens that have been treated with natural pest repellents like lavender oil!
Eco-friendly pest control keeps pests at bay
Natural pest control is an effective way to keep your home free of unwanted pests. It’s also better for the environment, healthier for people and pets, safer for children and pets, less expensive than traditional methods, and more effective than traditional methods.
Natural pest control uses plants and natural products to repel insects or kill them outright. You can use these methods yourself or hire a professional who specializes in them (which we recommend).
Natural pest control is an effective way to keep your home free of unwanted pests. It’s also better for the environment, healthier for people and pets, safer for children and pets, less expensive than traditional methods and more effective than traditional methods.
Eco Friendly Exterminator Service
At the end of the day, eco-friendly pest control is the best way to keep pests at bay. It’s better for your health and the environment, and it can help prevent infestations in your Phoenix home or office building. If you’re interested in learning more about how we can help you with this service, give us a call today!
Need Green Pest Control? 602.308.4509
Other Pests We Service:
- Springtail Pest Control
- Flying Inspect Exterminator
- Earwig Exterminator
- Beetle Pest Control
- Tick Extermination
- Spider Exterminator
- Scorpion Control
- Mosquito Control
- Cricket Pest Control
- Cockroach Exterminator
- Black Widow Spider
- Ant Pest Control
- Commercial Pest Contro
- Sow Bugs or Rolly Pollies
- False Chinch Bugs