Sow Bugs Pest Control – Rolly Pollies Exterminator Service
Sow bugs are a type of arthropod that live in moist environments. They’re also called pillbugs, roly-polies, and rolly pollies. Their scientific name is Armadillidium vulgare, but you can call them sow bugs if you want to be cute and punny (or just gross).
Sow bugs are crustaceans with segmented bodies and hard exoskeletons with six legs on each side. They have two antennae on their heads that they use to sense their surroundings and eat food with–their mouths are underneath their bodies so they don’t need to move around much! The coloration varies depending on where they live: some are brownish while others are greyish-white or black with red stripes down their backsides; this makes them easier for predators such as birds who want nothing more than some delicious bug meat!
Signs of an Infestation
Sow bugs are small, brown-to-black insects that can be found in homes and gardens. They’re often mistaken for pillbugs or roly-polies, which are also common household pests. The most common sign of sow bug infestation is the presence of their exoskeletons (the hard outer shell that protects their bodies). If you see these shells around your home or garden, it’s likely that there is an active sow bug population nearby.
Sow bugs damage plants by feeding on them; they also cause structural damage by burrowing into wood siding and stucco walls. Sow bugs will eat almost anything organic including dead leaves as well as live plants like strawberries or grapevines–if you notice any signs of plant damage around your house then chances are good that sow bugs are responsible!
How to Get Rid of this Pest
If you’re looking to get rid of sow bugs on your own, there are a few things you can do. First, make sure that the area where they’re living is well-ventilated and dry. You may also want to consider using an insecticide spray or dust that’s specifically made for killing sow bugs (like this). If you don’t want to use chemicals in your home, try putting out some traps made from beer bottles with holes punched into them–sow bugs love beer!
If all else fails and you need professional help with getting rid of sow bugs in your home or business property, call us today at [phone number]. We’ll come out right away and inspect the problem areas so we know exactly what steps need to be taken before starting any kind of treatment plan.
Preventing Sow Bugs
Sow bugs are one of the most common pests found in homes and gardens. They can be quite a nuisance, but if you’re looking to get rid of sow bugs, there are some easy ways to do so.
To prevent them from entering your home in the first place, seal up any cracks or holes that may be present on the exterior of your house. You should also reduce moisture levels by making sure there isn’t standing water anywhere near your home–this includes rainwater as well as condensation from air conditioners or humidifiers. Finally, keep an eye out for any areas where food scraps might accumulate (such as under sinks) and clean those up regularly!
Why Hire a Professional Exterminator?
- Safety: A professional exterminator will use safe and effective products to eliminate sow bugs. The products used are also environmentally friendly, so you can rest easy knowing that your home is being treated with care.
- Efficiency: A professional knows how to get rid of sow bugs quickly and efficiently, which means you’ll be able to enjoy your home again sooner than if you tried to do it yourself.
- Affordability: Professional services are often less expensive than DIY methods because they’re more efficient–and sometimes even free! Check out our list below for some great ways that companies offer their services at no cost whatsoever (or close enough).
- Renewable Warranty: When hiring an exterminator, make sure they have a renewable warranty on their work; this means if any pests return within a certain amount of time after treatment has been completed then they’ll come back out again free-of-charge!
The Benefits of Hiring Bills Pest Termite Control
If you’re looking for a company that can provide safe and effective solutions, look no further than Bills Pest Termite Control. Our locally owned and operated business has been providing quality pest control services for over 30 years. We have over 8000 5 Star Reviews online, so you can rest assured that we will provide the best service possible!
We offer a wide variety of services including:
- Bed bugs
Bills Pest Termite Control also offers affordable pricing options to fit any budget.
Best Pest Exterminator
Sow bugs are not harmful to humans, but they can be a nuisance. They will eat your food and damage your property if left unchecked. To get rid of sow bugs, you should first determine where they are coming from and then take steps to prevent them from getting into your home.
If you have found sow bugs in your home, there are several different ways that you can get rid of them:
- Vacuum up the insects with a shop vacuum or regular household vacuum cleaner (do not use an upright vacuum as it may suck up the sow bug). You can also try using sticky traps placed around the house; these traps will catch any insects that come near them so long as they don’t fly away before being caught on their sticky surface.
Rolly Pollies Exterminator Service – 602.308.4510
Other Pests We Service:
- Springtail Pest Control
- Flying Inspect Exterminator
- Earwig Exterminator
- Beetle Pest Control
- Tick Extermination
- Spider Exterminator
- Scorpion Control
- Mosquito Control
- Cricket Pest Control
- Cockroach Exterminator
- Black Widow Spider
- Ant Pest Control
- Commercial Pest Control
- Sow Bugs or Rolly Pollies
- False Chinch Bugs
- Flea Control
- Kissing Bugs
- Wasps & Hornets
- Powder Post Beetles
- Fruit Flies
- Centipedes & Millipedes